Tom Beal: You're Only One Of 15 Marketers Invited To Attend A Private Retreat In A Mansion To
1 Person in a Private King Room w/Private Bath & Fireplace - $750
2 People - Private King Room w/Private Bath & Fireplace - $975
1 Person in a Shared King Room (w/2 Queen Beds, Private Bath & Fireplace)
The rate above is all inclusive of food and alcohol. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be provided by caterers.
We should be able to accommodate dietary restrictions.
Significant others are welcome.
Here's Just A Few Of The Features Of This Amazing Pad
- 14 Elegantly decorated bedrooms featuring: king beds, 43" TV's, Private Bathrooms w/Showers, Fireplaces, Jacuzzi Tubs, Sweeping Views, (4 Bedrooms have Queen Bunk Beds as well as a King Bed)
- 35 Seat Theater w/15 Foot Screen, HD, 1080P & Surround Sound
- Game Room featuring Foosball, Air Hockey, Pool Table, Madden Football, PGA Golf Arcade Game, Pac Man Arcade Game, 42" Game Monitors, 50" TV's (all games are free)
- Living Room features Panoramic Views of the Mountains and a 50" Flat Screen TV
- Large Outside Decks: Huge Gas Grill, 2 Hot Tubs w/Stunning Views, Rocking Chair Seating
- Dining Room features seating for up to 48 people, Bar Seating for 9 People, and a 60" Plasma TV
- Kitchen is Bright and Well Appointed with Upscale cookware, Granite Countertops, 2 Double Ovens, 2 Cooktops, 2 Refrigerators, 2 Dishwashers
- The Mansion is conveniently located close to Downtown Gatlinburg featuring great restaurants and shopping, Ripley's Aquarium, Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort, and The Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Check Out The Pics Of This Place
Marketers for Truth will be held in a 14 bedroom luxury cabin, overlooking The Great Smoky Mountains. Awe-inspiring views and memorable times await you. Providing the ultimate in elegance, fun, and amenities, this 3 story lodge is big enough to sleep 44 people but.