A little inspiration for your Monday morning…
1. Wanna-be’s obsess about ideas. Entrepreneurs obsess about implementation.
2. Wanna-be’s want more web traffic. Entrepreneurs focus on sales conversion.
3. Wanna-be’s focus on positive thinking. Entrepreneurs plan for multiple contingencies.
4. Wanna-be’s want to get on TV and get “famous.” Entrepreneurs build their list.
5. Wanna-be’s seek a perfect plan. Entrepreneurs execute and adjust the plan later.
6. Wanna-be’s wait for their lucky break. Entrepreneurs engineer four, five, six plans and execute them in tandem, wagering that at least one plan will get traction.
7. Wanna-be’s fear looking stupid in front of their friends. Entrepreneurs willingly risk making fools of themselves, knowing that long-term success is a good trade for short-term loss of dignity.
8. Wanna-be’s shield their precious ideas from harsh reality, postponing the verdict of success or failure until “someday.’ Entrepreneurs expose their ideas to cold reality as soon as reasonably possible.
9. Wanna-be’s put off practicing basketball until they’ve got Air Jordans. Entrepreneurs practice barefoot behind the garage.
10. Wanna-be’s believe what they’re told, believe their own assumptions. Entrepreneurs do original research and determine what paths have been already trod.
11. Wanna-be’s believe they can do anything. Entrepreneurs do what they’re gifted at and delegate the rest.
12. Wanna-be’s think about the world in terms of COULD and SHOULD. Entrepreneurs think in terms of IS and CAN BE.
If you’re a real entrepreneur – you’ll definitely be interested in a new program I just put together: The Marketing Checkup.
I’ve been doing these for years. Because EVERYONE that I’ve done one of these for has had amazing results, I decided to slap a name on it and tell you about it.
When you come on board, I’ll rip apart your marketing processes and put them back together again. If you’re headed on the wrong track, I’ll get you back on the right one.
You’ll get more leads and convert more of those leads to customers.
I’m only making 3 slots available because these checkups take a lot of time and energy. No doubt, the slots will go quickly. I expect them to be gone by the end of the day.
Get on board here:
Have anything to add to the list above?