Need some information about marketing or business? A creative quote? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Since my niche is Facebook Social Ads and I’m a marketing and business expert, I’ve got plenty of fun things to share. My articles have been published in print publications and all over the Web, plus I’m a columnist for both a web site and a subscription-based newsletter. I’ve also had experience as a speaker and as both a radio and television guest.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Due to SPAM issues, we can no longer publicly list our email addresses on the web. Please open a support ticket HERE and someone from our staff will be in touch with you right away. Please make sure to select “Media Request” for the help topic.
Considered to be one of the hottest marketing and business strategists around, Brian Bagnall has a reputation for crafting promotional materials and creating marketing campaigns that get results. He’s the leading authority on Facebook Social Ads. He is a national speaker and author, plus his client list reads like the “who’s who” list of internet marketing.
Brian Bagnall is an in-demand author, speaker and consultant who has written several books and has spoken at conferences throughout the United States. He’s also “the go-to-guy” when it comes to Facebook Social Ads. He’s shared the stage with marketing legends like Mike Filsaime, Perry Marshall, Ryan Lee, Andrew Lock, Chris Farrell, Mark Anastasi, Marshall Sylver, Jeremy Schoemaker, Steven Essa and Rich Schefren just to name a few.
Brian Bagnall started in the advertising business at a very young age, with no formal training or apprenticeship. Through his company, Bagnall & Associates, LLC (headquartered in Chicago, IL), he has gone on to advise Fortune 500 and major brand-name corporations as well as thousands of entrepreneurs and small business owners; he has crafted and written ads, direct-mail campaigns, and has created online marketing that has sold tens of millions of dollars of goods and services. He has worked hands-on with over 500 clients in 79 different business categories, and helped hundreds of private clients become millionaires and multimillionaires, fast. Mr. Bagnall is considered to be one of the most respected, well-known direct-response marketing experts in the world. He has been directly responsible for many millions in increased revenue for his clients through his marketing consulting and joint venture deal arrangements.
Brian began his career as a real estate investor with just $3000 in start-up capital. He went on to purchase over 100 properties (and counting) all over the country. His success was jump-started by testing and implementing new strategies that were influenced through the teachings of successful marketers, Dan Kennedy, Perry Marshall and John Carlton, just to name a few. This allowed Brian to become incredibly successful at creating automated marketing systems. With his newly acquired marketing knowledge, Brian turned his small investment into a multi-million dollars success.
The Definitive Guide to Facebook Social Ads
“Lost” Recession-Proof Marketing Secrets
The Facebook Ad Formula
On stage with Mike Filsaime and Chris Farrell
On stage at SAM
Head shot pictures for the Web / Email campaigns
(Please email us for print quality photos)
Right click the image and choose ‘Save Image As’ or ‘Save Picture As”
Facebook Social Ads Questions (these were the most popular questions asked by beginners)
1. How do Facebook Social Ads work?
2. How much does it cost to get started?
3. How much time and energy is required to set up and maintain the account?
4. How do I know if Facebook Social Ads will work for my business or niche?
5. What markets are effective for advertising on Facebook Social Ads?
6. How do I know how much to bid?
7. How do I select my keywords?
8. What triggers my ad?
9. Should I send the traffic to my home page?
10. What’s the difference between groups and fan pages?
11. What’s the most effective way to build trust on Facebook?
12. Should I use Facebook to make sales? generate leads? brand?
13. Can Facebook be used for market research?
14. Where can I get images to use in my ads?
15. Who has success advertising on Facebook?
16. Is this something I can do myself or do I need to hire someone?
17. What are a couple of success stories you’ve had with Facebook yourself or with clients?
18. Can you tell me a story about a Facebook advertising FAIL?
19. What are the most common mistakes that people make?
20. What’s next? Where do you think Facebook is going with their advertising?
My Interview (Right click and choose ‘Save As’)