Need some information about happiness, business or other self-help or inspirational topics? A creative quote? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Since my niche is Happiness and I’m a self-help and business expert, I’ve got plenty of fun things to share. My articles have been published in print publications and all over the world, plus I’m a columnist for both a web site and a subscription-based newsletter. I’ve also had experience as a speaker and as both a radio and television guest.
Brian Bagnall is an in-demand author, speaker and consultant who has written several books and spoken at conferences throughout the United States. He’s been featured in newspapers, magazines, and print books. ¬†He’s also “the go-to-guy” when it comes to teaching people how to be truly happy. He’s shared the stage with inspirational legends like Daymond John (from ABC’s Shark Tank) and Marshall Sylver (Internationally¬†renowned hypnotist that has a standing show at Harrah’s on the Las Vegas Strip) just to name a few. ¬†Over 100,000 people to subscribe to his helpful tips on happiness and business via email, snail mail, Twitter and Facebook.
Brian Bagnall started his first company when he was just 20 years old. ¬†Since then, he’s started companies in the niches of technology, real estate, and marketing. ¬†Through his company, Bagnall & Associates, LLC (headquartered in Chicago, IL), he has gone on to advise Fortune 500 and major brand-name corporations as well as thousands of entrepreneurs and small business owners; he has crafted marketing campaigns that have sold tens of millions of dollars of goods and services. He’s helped hundreds of private clients become millionaires and multi-millionaires, fast. ¬†Wanna know something? ¬†None of it made him truly happy. ¬†He kept thinking to himself “There¬†HAS to be more to life than THIS.”
Brian is a serial entrepreneur who just never ‚Äúfit‚ÄĚ into society went on a never-ending quest to find happiness. ¬†Our most commonly held formula for happiness is broken.¬† Conventional wisdom holds that if we work hard we will be more successful, and if we are more successful, then we‚Äôll be happy. If we can just find that great job, win that next promotion, lose those five pounds, make more money, happiness will follow. Happiness just seems to be so elusive and arbitrary — something all too often just out of reach.
He discovered that the conventional formula is actually backward: Happiness fuels success, not the other way around. When we are positive, our brains become more engaged, creative, motivated, energetic, resilient, and productive. ¬†Happiness is not a by-product of wealth or success but, rather, a personal quality to be learned and mastered.¬† Anyone can learn it too!¬† Brian has developed a happiness roadmap. Brian offers inspiring insights that will help seekers everywhere learn to cultivate true and lasting mega-happiness within themselves! ¬†Brian not only teaches people how to be happy but how to live the way we were meant to. ¬†Brian teaches people why we‚Äôre not happy, what happiness really is, and how to attain it, step-by-step. ¬†Brian has recently taken his discoveries about happiness and used it as the basis for a book, The Happiness Bible, which will be published and in a bookstore near you in March 2013.
Brian’s techniques help his clients:
How Brian can help the media:
HOW TO CONTACT US
Bagnall & Associates, LLC
P.O. Box 44
Franklin Park, IL 60131
Phone: (312) 878-7717 ext. 171
Fax: (312) 878-7737
Email: media at brian-bagnall.com
Speaking on Stage
Head shot pictures for the Web / Email campaigns
(Please email us for print quality photos)
Right click the image and choose ‘Save Image As’ or ‘Save Picture As”
Question on Happiness (these were the most popular questions asked by beginners)
1. Can you give me a quick summary of how you become the Happiness Expert?
2. Just what is happiness?
3. How do we assess our own happiness?
4. If we were meant to be happy, wouldn’t it just come naturally to us?
5. What type of person has success with your teachings?
6. How can the average person be happy when surrounded by so many unhappy people at their jobs, and just life in general?
7. How do I make the people around me as happy as I am?
8. Why are we here and what should we be doing?
9. How do I find my purpose?
10. How does income affect happiness?
11. If you had to identify a single element as the¬†key¬†element to happiness, what would it be?
12. What’s the most common mistake people make when setting out to be happier?
13. What’s the quickest, easiest way to give yourself a mood boost?
14. How much time and energy is required to change to happy?
15. How do you balance the desire to achieve happiness with living in the moment?
16. What surprised you most in¬†your research about happiness?
17. If someone becomes a client, what can they expect?
18. Can you give me an example of a success story you’ve had with a client?
19. How can someone get more information about you?
My Interview (Right click and choose ‘Save As’)