Sample of Recent Media Coverage
CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley
Need some information about happiness, business or other self-help or inspirational topics? A creative quote? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Since my niche is Happiness and I’m a self-help and business expert, I’ve got plenty of fun things to share. My articles have been published in print publications and all over the world, plus I’m a columnist for both a web site and a subscription-based newsletter. I’ve also had experience as a speaker and as both a radio and television guest.
Brian Bagnall is an in-demand author and speaker. Brian is a serial entrepreneur who never “fit” into society and went on a never-ending quest to find happiness. He discovered that the conventional formula is actually backward: Happiness fuels success, not the other way around. Brian has recently taken his discoveries about happiness and used them as the basis for a book, The Happiness Bible, which can be found on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and a bookstore near you.
Brian Bagnall is an in-demand author, speaker and consultant who has written several books and spoken at conferences throughout the United States. He’s been featured in newspapers, magazines, and print books. He’s also “the go-to-guy” when it comes to teaching people how to be truly happy. He’s shared the stage with inspirational legends like Daymond John (from ABC’s Shark Tank) and Marshall Sylver (Internationally renowned hypnotist that has a standing show at Harrah’s on the Las Vegas Strip) just to name a few. Over 100,000 people to subscribe to his helpful tips on happiness and business via email, snail mail, Twitter and Facebook.
Brian Bagnall started his first company when he was just 20 years old. Since then, he’s started companies in the niches of technology, real estate, and marketing. Through his company, Bagnall & Associates, LLC (headquartered in Chicago, IL), he has gone on to advise Fortune 500 and major brand-name corporations as well as thousands of entrepreneurs and small business owners; he has crafted marketing campaigns that have sold tens of millions of dollars of goods and services. He’s helped hundreds of private clients become millionaires and multi-millionaires, fast. Wanna know something? None of it made him truly happy. He kept thinking to himself “There HAS to be more to life than THIS.”
Brian is a serial entrepreneur who just never “fit” into society went on a never-ending quest to find happiness. Our most commonly held formula for happiness is broken. Conventional wisdom holds that if we work hard we will be more successful, and if we are more successful, then we’ll be happy. If we can just find that great job, win that next promotion, lose those five pounds, make more money, happiness will follow. Happiness just seems to be so elusive and arbitrary — something all too often just out of reach.
He discovered that the conventional formula is actually backward: Happiness fuels success, not the other way around. When we are positive, our brains become more engaged, creative, motivated, energetic, resilient, and productive. Happiness is not a by-product of wealth or success but, rather, a personal quality to be learned and mastered. Anyone can learn it too! Brian has developed a happiness roadmap. Brian offers inspiring insights that will help seekers everywhere learn to cultivate true and lasting mega-happiness within themselves! Brian not only teaches people how to be happy but how to live the way we were meant to. Brian teaches people why we’re not happy, what happiness really is, and how to attain it, step-by-step. Brian has recently taken his discoveries about happiness and used it as the basis for a book, The Happiness Bible, which can be found on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and a bookstore near you.
Brian’s techniques help his clients:
- How to create a rich, full and meaningful life by finding your real purpose. Stop handing over the keys of your life to someone else
- Find out how to train your mind to focus on your purpose and get exactly what you want to using a simple number 2 pencil
- How to effortlessly make decisions and know what the right decision is instantaneously. I’ll also teach you how to eliminate your fear of risk and failure and overcome insecurity and self-doubt
- Find out what your worst enemy is and how to eliminate it (or at least drastically limit its negative effects)
- How to reduce stress and worry and handle painful feelings and thoughts more effectively
- Break self-defeating habits that tear you down and replace them with habits that lift you up
How Brian can help the media:
- If you are looking for happiness success stories, he can share sources and contact information.
- If you need articles, columns, tip sheets, or other short items, he can meet even the toughest deadlines without fail
- He can provide more than 50 happiness-related articles you can reprint–and adjust the word court to meet your needs to save you time editing.
- He writes freelance articles for a variety of publications and have built a reputation for suggesting off-the-wall topic, writing clean and compelling copy, and respecting deadlines.
- He can provide a list of other experts and contact information on the topic of happiness and other self-help topics.
- He can provide expert commentary, background and story ideas on the topic of how anyone can be happy and other self-help and inspirational topics.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Speaking on Stage
Head shot pictures for the Web / Email campaigns
(Please email us for print quality photos)
Right click the image and choose ‘Save Image As’ or ‘Save Picture As”
Question on Happiness (these were the most popular questions asked by beginners)
1. Can you give me a quick summary of how you become the Happiness Expert?
2. Just what is happiness?
3. How do we assess our own happiness?
4. If we were meant to be happy, wouldn’t it just come naturally to us?
5. What type of person has success with your teachings?
6. How can the average person be happy when surrounded by so many unhappy people at their jobs, and just life in general?
7. How do I make the people around me as happy as I am?
8. Why are we here and what should we be doing?
9. How do I find my purpose?
10. How does income affect happiness?
11. If you had to identify a single element as the key element to happiness, what would it be?
12. What’s the most common mistake people make when setting out to be happier?
13. What’s the quickest, easiest way to give yourself a mood boost?
14. How much time and energy is required to change to happy?
15. How do you balance the desire to achieve happiness with living in the moment?
16. What surprised you most in your research about happiness?
17. If someone becomes a client, what can they expect?
18. Can you give me an example of a success story you’ve had with a client?
19. How can someone get more information about you?